Your Weekends Were Not Made For Cleaning
By WPBGreenClean | July 24, 2009
While our team of house cleaners is made up of local West Palm Beach and Wellington house cleaning experts, there are some things that you can do to prepare your home for a better house cleaning. Here are the top ten tips:
- Communication about priorities. This can take place during our first meeting to discuss your house or via notes that you leave for the cleaning team.
- Please make sure air is on. This is South Florida :0)
- Have the house picked up. Yes, we know that you have my cleaning team there to CLEAN…but they can not get to the goal of making the surfaces of your house sparkle if they have to spend the time picking up out of place items.
- Kids put away. …or we may put them to work.
- Step stool available. …or just don’t check the tops of your cabinets – ha!
- Pets put away. While we LOVE animals (and will post some pics of ours to flickr soon), then can often hamper the team’s ability to efficiently clean.
- Leave clean sheets out. If you love to come home to fresh, clean sheets, then leave out a new set and the clean team will be sure to change them for you.
- Have your computer desks organized.
- No dishes. Enough said.
- Access to house, key, code, or be home. Do you live at Fort Knox? There is only so much we can do while staring through the guard gate or in your windows.
Have any tips from house cleaning experiences that went awry in the past you want to add? Go ahead and leave a comment below.
By WPBGreenClean | June 22, 2008
Came across a great article today on CNN discussing how household chores have a dramatic effect on relationships. Specifically, if the responsibility for household work was shared more equitably, it may lead to more intimacy and sex. According to the article, Men have doubled the amount of cleaning as compared to their fathers. In 1976, men did about six hours of cleaning/week; that has increased to about 13 hours in 2005. Women have decreased cleaning from 26 hours to 17 hours.
Expert: Women more likely to be intimate with husbands who help with housework
Research: Men are doing more housework — almost a third
Men do housework; women more satisfied with marriage, men less satisfied
Read the article here.
While any woman will tell you that having her partner clean the house is one of the sexiest things they can do, I was personally alarmed at the finding that Men that “pull their house cleaning weight” are less satisfied in their marriages!
With today’s busy life, the perfect compromise just might be utilizing a house cleaning service. For less money than you might think, you can stop spending your spare time cleaning and instead focus on life priorities like your family, friends, tending to your hobbies and career.
We’re a local Wellington, FL house cleaning service, serving the greater West Palm Beach area that’s customer focused, detail oriented, and pet friendly. We have high standards, we are dependable, and reasonable hourly rates. Contact us Online now or call 561-784-0870.
By WPBGreenClean | December 20, 2007
Do you have more important things to do than to keep up with your house cleaning? Real life priorities like spending time with your family and friends or tending to your career and hobbies?
We’re a local Wellington, FL house cleaning service, serving the greater West Palm Beach area that’s customer focused, detail oriented, and pet friendly. For less money than you might think, you can take away the current reality that when you finally have a break, it is the only time you actually have to clean. We have high standards, we are dependable, and reasonable hourly rates. Contact us Online now or call 561-784-0870, because your weekends were not made for cleaning.